Saturday, February 26
1. Go to the gym and get back into my routine. It has been lost ever since my Tahoe trip with the guys. So help me!
2. Find a Reggae music channel on the music choices and listen to it all day and each morning I wake up to remind me that Spring is coming and Summer will follow. I need this to get me in the mood to get my body in shape for these seasons! (Which, to my dissatisfaction, will lead to me wearing a bathing suit. GASP).
3. Going along with the current theme of today, I need to start tanning. Unhealthy, I know, I know, but I'm doing it in moderation this year because I need a little color oomph, but I don't want to totally damage my skin as I feel I have in the past.
4. This is totally random, but I want to start knitting a scarf. A big chunky oatmeal colored cowl scarf that will wrap around my neck just so.
5. And last (maybe not last, who knows) but not least. Job. Yes, the "J" word. Let's find one.
6. Ok, and now last. I am spray painting a bottle that I thought looked cool. It's drying right now and I have no idea what I'm doing with it yet. But does anyone know those the jars used for Trader Joe's Balsamic Vinegar---the jug looking bottles with the handle. Quite big. Anyways, that's the one i'm using.
Beautiful Day today. Maybe tan worthy, despite the 45 degree air! The sun is hot :D
Thursday, February 24
-Scraping every last bit of smoothie out of the blender. Nom.
-Working out in the gym while the treadmill repair guy is there!
-My fingers smelling of cilantro last night.
-My cat walking all over the table.
-Not having a job yet.
-Chasing a Macy's sales woman around this rather large pillar to ask her where I can pick up an application...you know, where you both go the same direction and can't find each other within a 6 foot radius. Ya. Awkward.
-My stomach growling
-Finally figuring out how to style my hair the right way!
-The new Sushi restaurant my brother and I found
-My new Minnetonka Boots. I am in L-O-V-E with them.
-The fact that it's going to SNOW on Friday or Saturday in the Bay Area...say what????!
-The fact that when it does snow, I will be sledding down the back hill like a 5-year old.
-Last weekend in Tahoe with my boyfriend and his friends. Yep, that most definitely makes the awesome list.
-My latest bottle project. So pretty still.
Wednesday, February 23
-A few empty bottles
-Pretty flowers of your choice
Tuesday, February 15
Tuesday, February 8
What can I say I really love their bag!! It just makes an outfit.....well....COMPLETE. I would wear it to the city, I would wear it to the mall, I would wear it to the movies, I would wear it on a date with my boyfriend, hell I'd wear it in the shower!! (just kidding, that might be destructive to this beautiful bag). Anyways, you get my drift.
You can email them at wait-list[at] lovetheit [dot] com. to get on the wait-list to hear about what products they have.
The WEBSITE is coming soon.
Follow them on FACEBOOK.
Lovely Sydney at The Daybook owns this bag and has alerted me about her $150 gift card giveaway for THEIT! I am so excited.
......Whew! That was a lot of linking.
Monday, February 7
I have BIG thank you for Sweet Green Tangerine for the:
ohrenee*design for the:
1. I am a AZ Wildcat for life.
2. I wish I had a twin sister.
3. I wish I had any sister.
4. I wish I could see the future.
5. I live near San Francisco.
6. I can do my own acrylic nails!
7. I love my kitty :)
Now my blog awards:
Stylish Blog Award:
1. LIVING FOXY
2. The Joy of Living
3. Piece of Cake. Peace of Mind
Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Rock Beauty. Love Fashion. Live Life. Be you!
2. Ms. Vagabond
Saturday, February 5
To Do for today:
-Apply for more jobs
-Seek out auto body shops that are A. Open today, and B. Cheaper than the other places i've been to. (Seriously?? $1,500 for a dent the size of an orange?)
-Seek out restaurants that need servers (TIPS!)
-Try to enjoy today aside from the stress that's already in the air.
-Shop?? Gotta use that Nordstroms gift card right? I can probably squeeze this in between looking for server jobs, what-do-ya think?
I think that should fill my day. Doesn't sound exciting what so ever. Meh. Who wants to day swap me??
Friday, February 4
So it's Friday and I don't know why that matters to me because I don't have a job yet! So every day is a Friday for me. Oh so tough being a recent college grad....jk! It's nice for now until I get that strenuous boring 9-5 job right?? Hopefully I can get one that is what I enjoy. Something that can actually make me happy when I wake up. Or at least as happy as a job can make you. I will continue that job hunt right after this!
I am also headed back to Tahoe this afternoon, but I must hit the gym first! Sorry this post is so boring.
Thursday, February 3
- Weighing myself on my scale after a month of working out and not seeing one pound dropped! Are you broken scale?? I think so.
-Thinking the father of the kids you are babysitting is talking to you until you look up and see he has headphones/handsfree on and is dealing with a work conversation.
-Tucson (where I am not) being sooooo cold lately! This is Arizona right? It't 18 degrees. New record since 1910.
-Pipes freezing in Tucson and not being able to shower or brush teeth. Sorry friends!
-My brown-in-the-middle banana.
-People thinking my mom and I are sisters.
-Not having a job yet and having totally free days. I guess this could go in the Awesome haha.
-Maury that is playing in the background, I really should change that.
-Auto body shops giving me $1,200 - $1,500 quotes to fix the dent in my new car :( Which I didn't do.
-It's Thursday and almost Friday which is almost Tahoe again. Ski time.
-Doing my OWN acrylic nails. For free! (Well the kit was $10, but hey)
-My great Aunt doing way better than expected in the hospital.
-The frozen fountain picture from Tempe, Az that my brother sent this morning. Looks like it was still flowing when it froze!
-My morning coffee and Claritin/rockstar.
-The thought that I
-The Stereo Love pandora station for working out.
-Dr. Oz's weight loss episode.
Wednesday, February 2
BONUS: So I updated my frustrating "Grrrr" Post (Thanks to Roxy at Rock Beauty. Love Fashion. Live Life. Be You! for reminding me to do so). I have overcome most of the problems I had 2 weeks ago when I started this blog (I have lots more to still work on and achieve of course!)
So check out This Post because I updated it with some answers and insights!! Yay.