Saturday, February 26

To DO, oh to DO....

My do do list for today:
1. Go to the gym and get back into my routine. It has been lost ever since my Tahoe trip with the guys. So help me!
2. Find a Reggae music channel on the music choices and listen to it all day and each morning I wake up to remind me that Spring is coming and Summer will follow. I need this to get me in the mood to get my body in shape for these seasons! (Which, to my dissatisfaction, will lead to me wearing a bathing suit. GASP).
3. Going along with the current theme of today, I need to start tanning. Unhealthy, I know, I know, but I'm doing it in moderation this year because I need a little color oomph, but I don't want to totally damage my skin as I feel I have in the past.
4. This is totally random, but I want to start knitting a scarf. A big chunky oatmeal colored cowl scarf that will wrap around my neck just so.
5. And last (maybe not last, who knows) but not least. Job. Yes, the "J" word. Let's find one.
6. Ok, and now last. I am spray painting a bottle that I thought looked cool. It's drying right now and I have no idea what I'm doing with it yet. But does anyone know those the jars used for Trader Joe's Balsamic Vinegar---the jug looking bottles with the handle. Quite big. Anyways, that's the one i'm using.

Beautiful Day today. Maybe tan worthy, despite the 45 degree air! The sun is hot :D

1 comments:

Andrea Stevenson said...

Love the cowl idea. Great ideas. Cute blog!
pics-o-andrea