Tuesday, April 5
Monday, March 14
First, you need to line the pan with parchment or wax paper, I cut a size that would fit my pan perfectly and then rubbed a stick of butter underneath the paper to get it to stick and then also covered the top of the paper with butter to keep the caramel from sticking.
When cooking the caramels (follow the directions precisely) the caramel will go from a lighter color to a darker brown.
Monday, March 7
Friday, March 4
Saturday, February 26
1. Go to the gym and get back into my routine. It has been lost ever since my Tahoe trip with the guys. So help me!
2. Find a Reggae music channel on the music choices and listen to it all day and each morning I wake up to remind me that Spring is coming and Summer will follow. I need this to get me in the mood to get my body in shape for these seasons! (Which, to my dissatisfaction, will lead to me wearing a bathing suit. GASP).
3. Going along with the current theme of today, I need to start tanning. Unhealthy, I know, I know, but I'm doing it in moderation this year because I need a little color oomph, but I don't want to totally damage my skin as I feel I have in the past.
4. This is totally random, but I want to start knitting a scarf. A big chunky oatmeal colored cowl scarf that will wrap around my neck just so.
5. And last (maybe not last, who knows) but not least. Job. Yes, the "J" word. Let's find one.
6. Ok, and now last. I am spray painting a bottle that I thought looked cool. It's drying right now and I have no idea what I'm doing with it yet. But does anyone know those the jars used for Trader Joe's Balsamic Vinegar---the jug looking bottles with the handle. Quite big. Anyways, that's the one i'm using.
Beautiful Day today. Maybe tan worthy, despite the 45 degree air! The sun is hot :D
Thursday, February 24
-Scraping every last bit of smoothie out of the blender. Nom.
-Working out in the gym while the treadmill repair guy is there!
-My fingers smelling of cilantro last night.
-My cat walking all over the table.
-Not having a job yet.
-Chasing a Macy's sales woman around this rather large pillar to ask her where I can pick up an application...you know, where you both go the same direction and can't find each other within a 6 foot radius. Ya. Awkward.
-My stomach growling
-Finally figuring out how to style my hair the right way!
-The new Sushi restaurant my brother and I found
-My new Minnetonka Boots. I am in L-O-V-E with them.
-The fact that it's going to SNOW on Friday or Saturday in the Bay Area...say what????!
-The fact that when it does snow, I will be sledding down the back hill like a 5-year old.
-Last weekend in Tahoe with my boyfriend and his friends. Yep, that most definitely makes the awesome list.
-My latest bottle project. So pretty still.
Wednesday, February 23
-A few empty bottles
-Pretty flowers of your choice