Monday, March 7

Homemade Oreos

These are dangerous!!! They are so delicious it's insane. They're SO delicious that I had to ship the rest of them off to the boyfriend......until I remembered that he doesn't like chocolate, nor does he like homemade cookies. What??! So, they were then shipped to my Uncle in Hawaii instead for his birthday. You will never go back to the original Oreo I swear. And the house smells so amazing its awesome! I used THIS RECIPE. And definitely use their tip on using less sugar. It doesn't need it and I also upped the Cocoa powder just a smidge, and went a tad bit less on the flour so they'd be doughy which the most definitely were. Soft, moist, and rich. Needless to say, this recipe is not going in the Healthy Eats page. Meh.
Recipe to be made later today: Fleur De Sel Caramels, and they too, are AMAZING. Best caramel you will ever eat. That is why i'm doing them again! Those however, did get sent to the bf :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

It looks like a whoppie pie. Which I love. If it's anything similar to them I am making these oreos immediately.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Wow, both recipes look great. Oreos are one of the greatest inventions ever, and homemade Oreos just have to be amazing..