Monday, February 7

Awards!

Thank you!
I have BIG thank you for Sweet Green Tangerine for the:
AND ohrenee*design for the:
So now, to continue the tradition, 7 things about me (haha).
1. I am a AZ Wildcat for life.
2. I wish I had a twin sister.
3. I wish I had any sister.
4. I wish I could see the future.
5. I live near San Francisco.
6. I can do my own acrylic nails!
7. I love my kitty :)

Now my blog awards:
Stylish Blog Award:
1. LIVING FOXY
2. The Joy of Living
3. Piece of Cake. Peace of Mind

Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Rock Beauty. Love Fashion. Live Life. Be you!
2. Ms. Vagabond
3. Lulapalooza

LOVES!

2 comments:

Living Foxy said...

Thanks for the award Kate!!!

xo,
Audrey
www.livingfoxy.com

Sweet Green Tangerine said...

Uh oh...I probably shouldn't tell you this...but I'm a SunDevil. lol