Friday, January 28

for lack of a better post!

Who I Am...

I am...23 years old.
I want...a "real" job.
I have...an awesome family.
I wish...to achieve my goals.
I hate...decision making!
I fear...being lonely.
I hear...the annoying news lady.
I search...for the perfect photograph to take.
I wonder...when major things in life will happen.
I regret...my major.
I love...my boyfriend.
I ache...after running.
I always...try to be better today than yesterday.
I usually...decorate my room.
I am not...going to allow anyone to define me.
I dance...only for wii games.
I sing...when no ones around.
I never...go an hour without checking my phone.
I sometimes...act goofy.
I cry...when I worry.
I am not always...logical.
I am confused...by mean people.
I need...to always feel confident.
I should...start outfit posts/picture taking.

Who Are You?

(Post idea from Our Love Never Fails)

0 comments: